Extreme Thrills, Exotic Animals and Extraordinary Performers
Prepare to be astonished and amazed by some of the coolest acts ever as Ringling Bros. goes to new extremes with the all-new energetic circus production, Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey® Presents Circus XTREME!
Children Of All Ages can let their imagination go wild in an exhilarating adventure with extraordinary circus artists and exotic animals. From the highest mountains to the deepest seas, join them as we explore a world of extreme beauty, flexibility, strength and dexterity in ways you’ve never seen before at The Greatest Show On Earth.® Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey® Presents Circus XTREME blends extreme circus displays for the ultimate family fun entertainment experience, playing Sleep Train Arena from September 17-20, 2015.
Guided by Ringmaster David Shipman, Circus XTREME pushes the limits of excitement to features artists who redefine the word extreme in everything they do, magnifying beloved traditional elements of the circus and combining them with never-before-seen contemporary spectacles, original fast-paced performances and incredibly hilarious moments. Featuring an international assembly of over 100 performers spanning 13 countries around the world, the Ringling Bros. 145th Edition is highlighted by several unique acts including:
- Xtreme Sports display featuring BMX freestyle riders, energetic parkour performers, trampoline acrobats and slack line gymnastics tricks
- Caravan of Camels – the only act of it’s kind in the world featuring 6 twin-humped Bactrian camels
- Bungee Skydivers aerial acro-ballet
- World’s youngest human cannonball Gemma “The Jet” Kirby has been shot from the cannon over 500 times
- Mongolian Marvels strongmen create a human pyramid with a combined weight of over 880 pounds
Additional circus elements highlighted in the show including Bengal tiger presenter Taba; daredevil whirling Pendulum of Steel performance; edge-of-your-seat high wire stunts, hilarious poodle tricks; of course no show would be complete without the Ringling Bros. Clown Alley and treasured performing pachyderms!
WHEN: Thursday, September 17 – Sunday, September 20, 2015
Thursday, Sept 17, 7:00 pm
Friday, Sept 18, 7:00 pm
Saturday, Sept 19, 11:00 am, 3:00 pm & 7:00 pm
Sunday, Sept 20 1:00 pm & 5:00 pm
WHERE: Sleep Train Arena – 1 Sports Parkway, Sacramento, CA 95834
TICKETS: Tickets start at $20 with a limited quantity of Front Row and VIP seats available; prices subject to change.
Kids (ages 2-12) tickets available for only $10 each for select seating on weekday shows (only valid for Thurs and Friday shows)
Special Discount Opening Night tickets are just $12 for select seating
All seats are reserved; tickets available thru Ticketmaster.com, charge by phone at 800-745-3000 or visit the Sleep Train Arena Box Office.
Be sure to arrive early to experience several fun-filled interactive elements before the show starts included with the ticket price – visit the Animal Open House to get up-close with their amazing animal stars and the All Access Pre-Show where families can step onto the arena floor to meet the performers, learn circus skills, try on costumes and much more!
Enter to Win a Family 4-Pack of Tickets!
I am thrilled to have four tickets to offer one very lucky Sacramento Sidetracks reader! The tickets are for opening night, Thursday, September 17 at 7:00pm.
Here’s how to enter:
1. Click here and subscribe to our Sacramento Sidetracks “Don’t Miss A Thing!” e-blasts for discounts, giveaways, and events newsletter.
2. Leave a comment below letting me know that you did #1 and sharing whether or not your family has been to a Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey® circus yet. (I currently have to “approve” every comment coming in, so do not worry if you do not see it show up immediately.)
These 2 things count as 1 entry. 1 entry per person. The giveaway will close on Tuesday, September 8th at midnight, then the winner will be chosen randomly and announced Wednesday, September 9th. Good Luck!