On those oh-so-hot Sacramento Summer days, here are some ultra-fun
places you can take the kids to cool off!
1893 Taylor Road, Roseville, CA
- Open Daily June 9th – August 16th, then weekends through September 7th
- 11 am – 6:30 pm (Open some nights on summer weekends 7:30pm – 11 pm)
- General Admission $25.99, Kids under 48″ $19.99, Kids 2 and under $1.00
- Twilight Admission (3:00 – 6:30 pm) all ages $18.99
This fun place has two 18-hole miniature golf courses, a 5,000-square-foot laser tag arena, more than 200 arcade games and a water park. The water-park has an adventure island, a wave pool, a lazy river and eight slide towers. The park does not permit outside food or drinks. It does have a pizza kitchen and snack bars serving a variety of foods and drinks.
1600 Exposition Blvd., Sacramento, CA
- Open May 16th – September 20th
- Park hours vary – see website for calendar
- General Admission $27.99, Kids under 48” $19.99, Kids 2 and under FREE
- Season Passes – Buy one General Admission $27.99 and get Splash Pass FREE
*See website for additional charges for parking and renting tubes (for the Lazy River or Wave Pool)
*They do not allow food or drink of any kind to be brought in to the park
Formerly Waterworld USA, this park has been completely renovated and turned into Raging Waters. Located in the heart of the city at Cal Expo, Raging Waters Sacramento features more than 25 exhilarating water attractions, breath-taking slides, a wave pool, river tubing and other fun-filled activities. For the younger kids, there is Hook’s Lagoon, complete with water toys and slides.
1200 Riley St, Folsom, CA
- Recreation Swim Open May 26 – September 7
- Monday – Saturday 1 – 6:30pm, Sundays & Holidays 1 – 6pm
- Adults & Kids Ages 4 – 54 $6.00, Ages 2 -3 $4.00, Kids under 2 FREE
*snack bar is cash only
Instructional Pool: At 84 degrees and just 3.5 feet in depth, the instructional pool provides the ideal setting for swim lessons and therapeutic water recreation. We provide a basketball hoop at the south end of the pool for a lively game of water basketball.
Activity Pool: This great family pool offers something for everyone. The pool features a beach-slope entry, and two play structures. The Tumble Buckets feature assures you’ll get soaked; its buckets continuously fill with water and douse anyone playing below. The play structure features a slide, climbing ladders, water cannons and adjustable sprayers that kids can control. There is a shallow kiddie pool with a little sprinkler and fountain features. For the daring, our giant 165-foot twisting, turning water slide will keep you coming back for more fun!
2801 Jefferson Blvd., West Sacramento, CA
- Open Monday – Thursday 1-4:30 pm (Family swim 8:15-9:15 pm), Friday 12 – 8, Sat. 11 – 6, Sun. 12 – 4
- Residents of West Sac $3.50, Non-Residents $5.00, Kids 4 and under FREE
- The first time you go, you must sign a waiver
This brand new aquatic center has pools and 2 huge water slides. For the little ones, there is a shallow Leisure pool with fountains.
9014 Bruceville Road, Elk Grove, CA
- Open May – September
- Weekday Hours (June 8th – August 14th) 12:00 pm – 5:00 pm, Weekend Hours (May 23rd – Sept 13th) 12:00 – 6:00
- Adults & kids 5 and up $5.00, Kids ages 2 – 4 $3.00;
- $45.00 for 10-visit pass; Season passes available
*Buy one get one free coupon available in Entertainment Book
*Your child cannot wear floaties or a suit with floaties in it, but they have life vests available for free
The Wackford Community and Aquatic Complex features a 25 meter by 25 yard competition lap pool, a zero-depth entry recreation pool with a 146 foot water slide and waterplay features, and a spray pool for children 6 and under.