Fri, Aug 13th – Sun, Aug 15th
1. Picnic with your family at the HOT SUMMER NIGHTS CONCERT in Elk Grove.
2. Enjoy music, dance, art and food at the BANANA FESTIVAL.
3. BUILD A BUG BOX at the Lowe’s Build and Grow Clinic.
4. Create a BUTTERFLY RING at the Discovery Museum.
5. Enjoy SLEEPING BEAUTY IN SPACE at Fairytale Town.
6. Meet ANIMALS OF THE WORLD at the Carmichael Library.
7. Pet the cute BARN ANIMALS and RIDE THE STEAM TRAIN at Hagan Park.
8. Play games, eat treats, and sing Karaoke at the Central Library’s Summer Reading FINALE PARTY.
9. Take an entertaining and history-rich UNDERGROUND TOUR in Old Sacramento.
10. Visit any one of the NATIONAL PARKS for FREE!